Energy Saving Trust Fleet Services
Energy Saving Trust provides advice to businesses and public sector organisations based in England and the opportunity to review their fleets in detail and discover where and how to reduce their environmental impact and costs.
EST Fleet Consultancy Service
For businesses, our Fleet Consultancy Service for eligible clients is fully funded by the Department for Transport and can make recommendations enabling you to:
- improve fleet mileage management
- optimise the use of fuel efficient, clean vehicles using whole-life cost analysis
- reduce grey fleet usage
- understand the Euro emission status of your vehicles and the implications of local air quality zones
- adopt best practice in fuel management
- explore the business case for ultra-low emission vehicles within fleets.
Fleet driver training
Unlock fuel savings and safety benefits by taking up our subsidised fuel efficient driving training available directly from the training companies listed on our website.
Keep up to date with the latest fleet news, events and offers through our monthly Fleet briefing.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter, covering a range of topics to help you reduce fleet emissions and cut costs such as the latest developments in fleet policy and ultra-low emission vehicle releases.
To learn more, contact the Energy Saving Trust's transport team on 020 7222 0101 or 0800 294 0413, or email email@example.com