What information Next Green Car collects Return to top
The information Next Green Car collects via the Next Green Car Website includes:
1. Your personal details you knowingly provide us with through registration forms and email, including name, address, post/zip code, telephone number, email etc. Note that we do NOT collect details of those persons you email through our 'Email this page to a friend' service.
2. Your IP Address. This is the string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by the Next Green Car web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
4. Data collected via Next Green Car online surveys. These surveys are completed voluntarily and include information about your understanding of transport and environment issues and vehicle consumer preferences.
What Next Green Car does with your information Return to top
Any personal information Next Green Car collects from the Next Green Car Website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details Next Green Car collects will be used:
1. To process your request for detailed information from Next Green Car about transport and environmental issues. This includes the information contained in the PDF files that form part of the Next Green Car Website.
2. Next Green Car may use your email address to send you information on new Next Green Car services and/or to request your participation in an Next Green Car survey, where you have given permission for us to do so. In all cases you will be offered the option to opt in/out of further participation by the initial contact email.
3. Next Green Car will not allow other organisation to contact you by email to supply/deliver products or services to you without your prior consent.
4. Next Green Car occasionally uses third parties to carry out administrative activities on behalf of Next Green Car (eg processing and sorting data, monitoring Website usage). However, in all cases, third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Your rights Return to top
You have the right to request a copy of any information that Next Green Car currently holds about you. In order to receive such information please either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Next Green Car Ltd, Spike Island, 133 Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6UX. Mark your email or letter Privacy Information Request.
Other websites Return to top